Friday, March 12, 2010

Sakura Kinomoto Card Captor Sakura Character Review



The character for the day is the cute and adorable Card Captor that captured the hearts of people Sakura Kinomoto, from the anime Card Captor Sakura. Sakura is a student of Tomoeda Elementary School currently a fourth grader. Sakura is an ordinary kid who gets low grades in her math and science but is very athletic and energetic. Sakura was an ordinary kid until the day she visited her fathers library and discovered a magical book named “the Clow”, but through some weird fate she accidentally opened and scattered the “Clow Cards” along with the card emerge a stuff toy like creature who said he was the Guardian of cards, name Keroberus. But since the cards have now flew off it was Sakura’s task to retrieve them all back. Sakura loves her friends and family and that’s the reason she agreed to any of this, along the way she meets a lot of friends, shall I name one, Li Shaoran. Her soon to be lovey dovey boyfriend ^^




For me Sakura is the one that started the lolicons all over the world, A cute magical girl with different costumes. I’m a Sakura fan but it not her kid form, because when I first watch the show, I said to myself what will she look like in a few years time. So in other terms I am “also” a lolicon, well it didn’t take too long for my question to be answered because there is another anime that featured a mature Sakura, entitled “Tsubasa Chronicles” Chronicle of the Wings.

1 comment: